Summer is fun, as always! Days are getting hotter it’s time to get soaked in pools or beaches.
Have you tried swimming in Seoul? Do you know that there are several public swimming pools that you can plunge in yourself?
Affordable entrance fee from 3,000won-5,000won, great place to stay from 9:00am to 8:00pm and safe for everyone!
With all the amenities, convenience stores, showers, dressing rooms, and great slides.
Here comes the list and location of these pools that are just around the corners of Seoul. All these swimming pools will be open to the public starting June 24 until August 22, 2016.
- Ttukseom Swimming Pool… the most popular I guess. You’ll see the pool right away when you’re walking down the station. Ttukseom-Resort Station, Seoul Subway Line 7, Exit 2 or 3. * Konkuk Univ. Station, Seoul Subway Line 2, Exit 3
2. Yeouido Swimming Pool… you have to walk through the park for about 1ominutes passing the camping area, fountain and parking. Yeouinaru Station, Seoul Subway Line 5, Exit 2 or 3.
3. Jamsil Swimming Pool… Jamsillaru Station, Seoul Subway Line 2, Exit 3 or 4.
You have to walk for about 400m. Jamsil Station, Seoul Subway Line 2 or 8, Exit 6.
Walk towards Jamsil bridge for about 800m.
4. Gwangnaru Swimming Pool….By subway take Cheonho Station, Seoul Subway Line 5 or 8, Exit 1. Walk towards Cheonho bridge and use the entrance stairs to Hangang park about 500m. By bus….Take bus 340, 3211, 3311 or 3411 and get off at Cheonhodong Park.
Take bus 3312 and get off at Gapeul Apartment or Asan Hospital.
5. Mangwon Swimming Pool…. Mangwon Station, Seoul Subway Line 6, Exit 1.
Take Bus 09 and get off at Mangwon Yusuji or Hapjeong Station, Seoul Subway Line 2,Exit 1.Take Bus 16 and get off at Mangwon Yusuji.
6. Jamwon Swimming Pool…By subway..Apgujeong Station, Seoul Subway Line 3, Exit 1. Walk about 800m. Sinsa Station, Seoul Subway Line 3, Exit 5. Walk for about 1,000m. By bus…Take bus 143, 361, 362, 440, 472, 3422, 4312, 4318, 4419.
Get off at Sinsa Middle School. Walk about 500m.
Get ready your swimming wear, swimming caps (as they will require you to wear while in pool) and sun lotions.
Enjoy summer and don’t stay at home Life is great outdoors:) Let your weekends be filled with fun.